Friday, February 25, 2011

Pokemon Pajamas For Adults



just got my father a while ago, with a big surprise for me: D


Duff Beer , the Simpson hahaha! That freak! xD I knew it existed and such, and even had seen around someone, but had not had the pleasure of having them in my hands and free up ^ ^ My father, a truck driver, were seen to a distributor, and quickly remembered me, he told the uncle that if he sold a bottle and a can, and the note, gave them directly. He would not collect them. My father quite often give him things, without much value, any promotional shirts, glasses, or things like that the dealer does not cost anything. But these bottles if they are worth pasta.



As a fan, sick of the Simpsons that I am, is quite a collector's item valuable: D


So you have family here haha! Homer now has its beer!

"No TV and no beer ... Elijah loses his head"

0 comments:

Post a Comment