Monday, February 7, 2011

Hot To Make A Gir Costume

advances

I finally had time to reach the appointed day: D

A couple of weeks and peak, colleague Fer, grabbed his 9mm Beretta and pointed me in the head, "forcing" to devote him something for his birthday. Given this event, I had no choice but to accept xD I thought

make a photorealistic , and that it occurred to me to record the entire process, and offer more than a bland "step by step." That translates to what they call "Speed \u200b\u200bPainting" a video that contains the entire work process, reduced to a few minutes. So I present, 14 hours, spread over two weeks, "summarized in 8 minutes.

I made several hyper, but this time wanted to go a step further, and this is the result: D





Why does your daughter? As I said you had a birthday the same day that I, and so I wanted to include the drawing is dedicated to her: P

I wanted to do another Speed, as the first not aged well at all. With this I have already retaliated: P

Hope you like it ^ ^ And happy cumpleeee!

PS The video quality has dropped and there are transitions that do not work ... why?

T_T UPDATE: Comparisons are odious, but here I leave the original photo if you want to compare

0 comments:

Post a Comment