Monday, January 3, 2011

Free Standing Hay Feeders

Processing ... HAPPY

After a period of acute truancy tickets, fill and turn of the year, I think it goes back to normal playing. And in my world, back to normal, it means re-drawing: D

Before the end of the year, in my Deviant Art , celebrated another weird thing about these, call Kiriban. The fact is that this time was the toughest and the situation rather than a winner had two. Jennifer

and Ramón were the lucky ones to ask me a picture at will. So I started by one of its requests, of Jenny, who asked me a Lara Croft in Egypt.


the moment, I have little (more than what I teach, of course) but I leave you with a preview "crude" You know how I like to work xD The personal challenge, this time not in complex background that will take in the view or anything of them. The challenge this time will be in your face. In a drawing of these features, it's hard enough to solve a human face, pulling it 100 by 100 of my head. So to see that this is the end ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment