Thursday, January 13, 2011

Can I Use Aveeno On My New Tattoo

I'm not more "Muggle" xD

Faithful representation of Elijah, 100% no xDD idealized
As King would say, fills me with pride and satisfaction, to introduce my character or my I basically staff, the world of Cronomagos . What the hell I'm talking about? Well then the operator knows very well, but for the rest of us say it is a new venture started by Mr. Beltrán .

In his own words on the Cronomagos blog is "A-RPG created by JM Beltrán blogger where you can give life to your own custom character illustrations of the author and have fun participating in the trials, and solving the riddles" And so is friends, everyone apprentice who is immersed in the world of Cronomagos must pass a number of tests and puzzles, really intricate and super smart. If you can overcome your first test, get a cartoon by Beltran as you want. Example: mine, drawn by him: D If you follow'll get better at passing tests your character, with the rewards you get. Do not know what else Game times will in the future, I do know is that being drawn by this crack or try to solve the intricate puzzles or puzzles, are sufficient incentives for personal sting: D

new test soon, what are you waiting to try: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment