Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ati Radeon 9000 Drivers Windows 7

Pasta!

WARNING: THIS POST IS AN INNOCENT, WORN A 28 DECEMBER ... Do not listen! : D

I confirm, on page this state, I have been refused student scholarship, this year T_T are you supposed to give a reason, but I have not seen any ¬ ¬ side now have just left me without a hard fucking in crisis ... So I do not know how to face this new year!

So desperate situations, desperate measures. And one of the decisions I make, with all the pain of my heart, pa see if I can paste is put on sale, limited editions of my game and collectors, I have, on ebay or wherever.

Among them, the last special edition of Assassin's Creed: The Brotherhood, which I think it is not even on sale.


The Fallout, that of the three as the New Vegas:



more editing or work release will cost me my box of Pandora T_T God of War III ... after work that cost me get ... ñlsdfjañldfjañdjfàpj This edition is impossible to find anywhere!


course also sell dolls of Kratos, related to the saga of Assassin, etc ... For more information and possible interest: artesantos@hotmail.es

Although if someone offered me money and I have selflessly to go through this evil drink, listen to offers: P

End of Innocence

0 comments:

Post a Comment