Friday, June 5, 2009

Can You Steam Pearl Barley

Dawn at the gates of Mare Imbrium




We are in the winter, the afternoon of Sunday 31 May and the moon is on top with a beautiful First Quarter.
While waiting for the night (or to "put out the upstairs" ... as you said our friend Maria Reyes ...) we decided to point the telescope at the lunar terminator. We had the FSQ106
ED that has a native focal 5f, as we had put to test extending tonight we had a focal length of 850mm. I put the eye
LE 7.5 billion (Field 27 ') and the vision was spectacular in spite of having even bright daylight. The photo below left is as natural to see the blue sky, the right is retouched with PS to contrast the details of which I want to talk and they were the cause of my drive ...



That impulse to which I could not resist me grab a notebook and a pen ... and began to draw Pegaditas the same eye. Nando took this photo I do not remember anything, I was completely absorbed:



First details of craters and accidents leading, then the middle to end blurring the background. According
painted this I came to my mind:

"Dawn at the gates of Mare Imbrium" ...
I see the Montes Alpes (right door) and Apenninus Montes (left) ... include the Valley of the Alps and Mons Piton with its delicate triangular part of which is a long black vertical shadow. Autolycus Aristillus and appeared to be very deep hole ... Archimedes and the edge ... looked like a silver sickle in the depths of the lunar night.
I went south to Ptolemaeus; enjoyed recreating my eyes on the lunar terminator. The great circus
Ptolomaeus was excellent, the high plateau was perfectly a convex bottom, with a gradient in the shadows showing its curvature. Delicate.
I see the shadows of the mountains projecting inside, as if a black running it were melted. The length of these varies rapidly as the sun rises, it seems that they flee to their origins.





Author: Ana Leonor Hernandez

Material: I used graphite pencils (H, HB, B, 3B) and smudge on white paper.
Telescope Takahashi FSQ 106ED + 1.6 extender. F 850 \u200b\u200bmm Takahashi LE Ocular
7.5 mm (Field 27 ')
Date: 31-05-2009
Location: The Winter (Guadalajara)

PHOTOGRAPHS TIME OF OBSERVATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment