Monday, April 27, 2009

Microgynon Diarrhea On Last Pill

Perseids of August 12, 1991

this observation still remember like it was yesterday ... Astronomy

in its purest ... and without any optical equipment or anything ... Who says you have to have a telescope to enjoy astronomy?

Me assault memory vivid memories of the time we did this drawing. Perhaps that part of the essence of the drawings: they make you relive something like it was yesterday, and the best, but the years go by you never forget and when you look at the picture you think you've done a few hours ago.

was the night of August 12, 1991, .... if, for almost 18 years.

had not yet 17 years and although I had already my Tasco 114mm (for a year) did not have independence to go out with him outside of Alcalá whenever I wanted (the driving experience came much later.) So I was very hungry to see him out of town. Except in certain instances in which organized trips to observe meteor showers and did not need to take. To enjoy the Perseids not need more than a pencil, a notebook and a recliner chair .. ah the desire not because the story is standard ..
acknowledge that always made me very happy that the "record everything that shines" ... Herschel would be very proud of me, also because the scientific value that a mark may have ... Although today we live ne era of go-to CCD and never leave without my notebook and my pencils, a good complement technology and a very effective way to keep my eyes and my qualities as an observer.

Now I will tell you about the picture.
On this occasion I could not leave with the group of astronomy so that encouraged my father to come with me and then I get out on the outskirts of Alcalá together. I took a sheet
DINa3 of me left over from a book of paintings and drawings that would be the constellations that night near Perseus with a black marker. Align the constellations with yellow stripes to differentiate good or not to confuse the stars. I tried to be faithful to the largest magnitudes, emphasizing red Perseus.
I put it on the seat tilted enough to see more horizon near the corner of his eye to the peak and further west ... much wanted to cover but in his day watching me Curre "asolateras" my father was quite exhausted from the gigs and that was holding up the one o'clock so I could do this by having him get up early ...

There I was in the recliner, just outside the Technical College with my red flashlight, the DINa3 and pencil. Every fleeting immediately saw the blade pierced trying to be as faithful as possible to start and end, noting if it was fixed line or wake, brightness flashing or zigzag ... I had to miss a lot but I was very happy with the amount of these views and noted. As already home the next day I went with him ... I marked the lines along with a rule to be well defined. And my surprise was that he had gotten that radiant tunnel! looked very well that the vast majority appeared to be from a particular place in the sky. Also appreciate the occasional ... is curious what these swarms or rain ... not cease to be a spectacle.
The observation started at 21:40 UT and ended at 1:00 UT, most strokes were fast and left visible.





Today I keep this picture as gold cloth. Ana Hernandez
Leonro

0 comments:

Post a Comment