Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Best Helmet For Vespa




Yes, I'm with the scene layout in Adobe InDesign, and I'm presenting today is just a page of a magazine I am writing to design. I should add that this is the first time I do this, and I play this program (you can criticize and give your opinions, I am a rookie) and I was surprised. It seemed a chore, boring or dull from the outside, but once I made it, I have to admit I've corrupted xD I can not stop, and each page differently and I face a new challenge. The program is very easy to use and easy to work enooooooormemente (to say that sometimes it seems that you are not doing anything xD) and finally, to pa next week this must be done, cousin!

The issue of the journal will be quite familiar to you and left a piece where I ride my own "world" xD By the way, the argument of the comic, is deeply described in the two paragraphs from there, the trouble is that you will have know the "language" right to "read" xDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment