Monday, August 24, 2009

Allsp Allsp All South Park?

skies Pinar de Araceli 2009

weekend of 15 to 17 August were the Pinar de Araceli, Granada, housed in wooden huts at 1700m high.


this output did not drawings ... but with reference to the title of the blog if I can tell you that I came face to face .. Soul of the night.
been a long, long time since I enjoyed the skies so proud ... so studded with stars, so that cost Reconco some constellations and other that often go unnoticed were displayed as saying that if I am ehh!
Meter SQM-L gave the two nights a reading of 21.39 and the Milky Way at the zenith almost gave light to the ground! horizon crossing NE to SW torn infinite dark alleys dotted with black-eyed elf.


many lumps of stars ... few clouds of gas and dust ... at night so you do not may stand to observe with the telescope .. need to fill your eyes, cover everything.
During the night I could see dozens of Perseids, intense and dramatic, a few days ago had been the top and as the night wore Perseus rose to dominate in the NE.
The Moon and the Pleiades also looked out to join us, we were at the gates of dawn. We

many pictures room and night from the evening session as well as some videos of memory. I've uploaded all the Web Sky, you can access here:

CHRONICLES OF THE NIGHT of astronomers

I have called: 15 to 17 August 2009. Pinar de Araceli: paradise at 1700m


I hope you like. Leonor

0 comments:

Post a Comment